Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In Living Color

I obviously don't have enough to occupy my time. Writing, reading, wife-ing, mothering, daughter-ing, dog-ing just aren't enough. Or maybe all of those are reasons I like to (or need to) escape into worlds where I have absolutely no responsibility. Like the world of the three CSIs. I like them all but CSI:MIAMI has long been my favorite (and was the first one I started watching). I have to admit it sometimes dips a little to close to smut-level for my tastes but, then again, it redeems itself with the recurring character of that dastardly Rick Stetler, played convincingly (or maybe he really is a bastard and is just playing himself!!) by David Lee Smith. My TiVo told me (and it hardly ever lies) that David Lee would be on the new show this past Monday but he wasn't -- but the previews for next week showed him in living color. So, alright, alright, alright. Maybe I can wait that long. I can honestly say, with the writer's strike, David Lee is the only thing I really missed. Somebody needs to give the man his own show. Or bump him to full-time status on CSI:MIAMI. Either way, I'm in. Now back to doing something useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment