Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Friday, May 2, 2008

Whew!

Well, I know that at least some of the local invitations were received, so that's good. We took them directly to the post office in a big box and handed them over -- didn't want to risk putting them in our mailbox or shoving them into a tiny slot. So, that's done -- I had a few others I didn't have addresses for but those are done. I think. We keep thinking of one more person we forgot. We figured we'd need about 100 invitations but got 150 because it was much cheaper to go ahead and order them at the same time. Good thing we did. I think, when all is said and done, we will have sent out about 130. I figure, for a summer wedding, maybe half of them will come. I hope only half of them will come. No, I'm kidding. Whoever comes, great. Whoever doesn't, fine. Well, like the old saying goes, it'll feel better when it stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment