Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Friday, November 21, 2008

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...



Well, I don't know about the speaking but the first two fit very well.

Spencer is nearly totally blind; Madigan is totally deaf and Darcy, well, he has a lot to say but I don't think it's too evil. I got Spencer the Christmas after the death of Princess Diana and I named him after her (she died on my birthday by the way). Madigan (for some reason the white face and deafness go hand in hand) is ten and we've had her since she was two -- she was rescued from a puppy mill (she was a breeder) -- and she is my shadow. Darcy is a child of divorce -- we inherited him from hubby's brother and have had him about a year and half now. I'll save photos of the other two pups for another day. And, we still have Reese, my daughter's dog. Not to mention a bird and a chinchilla.

My house motto is this:

If you come into my home, you will leave with dog hair.

3 comments:

  1. They are so lovely Lynn! I adore dogs - and yes, people who come to my house will leave with dog hair - and dog licks too! I see it as a gift of affection, freely given lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a houseful of canines! I'll post some pictures of the others later on.

    ReplyDelete