Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fascination

From Imagination Prompt:

What are you currently fascinated with?

Hmmm...how about "see the post below this one"?

Well, what can I say? I latch onto certain things and, for a period, I am consumed. It's funny because I go back and forth with American Idol. I think, out of 8 seasons, I've probably watched three (including the current season) from beginning to end -- I either start watching and get bored -- or I come in at the Top 12. Just depends on what else is going on in my life, I guess, as to whether I make time for AI. TiVo certainly helps -- my Lord, do you know how much time commercials take up on this show? It's outrageous -- if not for TiVo, I don't think I could stand it -- even for Lamchop's sake.

But I don't know...I'm mighty fascinated...



No comments:

Post a Comment