Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Feeble-minded, Part II

Okay, let's talk about Adam Lambert and the effect he has on me...

Or, let's just say, it's almost over and, maybe, I can get back to normal.

Not a chance. And, in fact, if the chance was offered, I'd have to decline. There's something quite appealing about being just a little off-kilter.

Anyway, tonight is the big sing-off between Adam and Kris. You know who's getting my votes. Kris, you're cute but, no. However, if all of Danny's votes have been thrown to Kris and Adam doesn't win, it's okay -- because he'll probably be the biggest loser ever on American Idol. And what I mean by that is he will probably leave the rest of the them, including previous winners, in the dust.

Also, tonight, the winner of Dancing With the Stars will be announced. I'm not into this like I have been with AI but I hope Gilles and Cheryl win. Oui, Oui, Oui! I don't know if anybody saw him in the Sex and the City movie...if you didn't, well, he wasn't dancing, let's put it that way.

So, here's to two more days of anxiety and anguish...then I'm free...

But don't worry, I have other obsessions waiting in line...

No comments:

Post a Comment