Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Clayton, RIP

Well, my sweet boy, my woo-woo friend, my pound puppy who was the chosen one because of the white Hershey kiss on your neck and one white leg...you got that leg back today...run far and long! We fought the fight and tried our best...we'll see you again one day "over yonder"...say hello to all those who have gone across the Rainbow Bridge before you...RIP, Clayton...7/2003-4/10/12...

2 comments:

  1. I know you'll miss him, but I know you did your best for him and that he appreciates it. RIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan. It's been a hard few weeks...but didn't expect this to come when it did. But we go on...now down to four...

    ReplyDelete