Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Thursday, January 10, 2008

What I'm reading, what I'm looking forward to reading...

I'm always reading something. My favorite type of read is historical fiction (with a little romance thrown in). I always feel like I'm learning something with historical novels.

Anyway, right now, I'm reading The Traitor's Wife by Susan Higginbotham. It's one of those medieval stories -- set during the era of Edward II -- which I love. Susan has a new novel out called Hugh and Bess -- A Love Story which I'll be reading soon.

A book that I'm really looking forward to reading is Colleen Gleason's The Bleeding Dusk.
It's the third in the Gardella Vampire Chronicles series and arrives in February -- I'm really looking forward to seeing what's going on with Victoria, Sebastian and, especially, Max. So, if you haven't read the first two books, get busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment