Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Thursday, January 10, 2008

Writings

I write two kinds of stories:

Those which I think are publication worthy (which I will only share with a few select people for feedback purposes) and those which I write for pure fun -- these are on my forum for all to read (some are adult so there are a few hoops to jump through to get to them)

So, if you're looking for something to read, pop on over (link above) and catch up on the available stories -- CHOOSING CRISPIN, FINDING JAMIE FRASER and TWO SUMMERS IN SCOTLAND. The ongoing story is called FANCY. It's a bit meandering but it'll reach a conclusion eventually. And, hopefully, a satisfactory one.

I've had a hard time finding a face for Dominic, one of the male characters in FANCY.

He was originally based on Eddie Izzard but, over time, he morphed a bit -- but I didn't know into what. But I think I've found the face that comes closest -- Brit actor, Toby Stephens. Not bad, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment