Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Thursday, February 7, 2008

Author! Author!

I love to read -- anytime I see someone who doesn't (like my husband -- I don't think he's cracked a novel since college -- and we're getting on up there!) I wonder what's wrong with them. No, I shouldn't say that -- different strokes for different folks. But it's such an escape -- I've been to all kinds of places (and times) just because I've picked up a book. My author list, as you can see, is varied -- there are folks there who write steamy romances, others who write serious fiction, there's a bit of fantasy and there's even some Christian writers. I can't imagine loving to write and not loving to read. Anyway, check out my author list sometimes. You won't be sorry. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment