Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Friday, July 25, 2008

My Reading List

I have a list (to the right) of books I've read, so far, this year. It's not a very long list -- I wish it were longer -- I have a lot books I want to get through before I die and they are all calling, "Pick me! Pick me!!". Because I don't tend to make time during the day to read and, when I do read, it's usually at night and I fall asleep rather quickly, I don't get through as many books as I'd like. But I will continue to read and add to the list. I have made the title of each book a link to Amazon.com. I'm not necessarily advertising or promoting Amazon.com (though I use it a lot) but this is an easy way for you to check out the books and see if they are anything you'd be interested in. I sometimes also write up mini-reviews on my forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment