Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Monday, December 29, 2008

Reading List 2008

I guess my 2008 reading list is decent but it's a far cry from what some readers read during the course of a year. I keep telling myself I need to carve out time during the day to read but, so far, I save my reading for nighttime -- and, if I'm lucky, I get through a chapter before I drop the book.

There are a few on this list which I am still in the process of reading -- non-fiction books which I read a bit here and there -- but, once I start something, I go ahead and add it to the list. However, I'm going to start my 2009 list with a book which I've just begun but will finish in 2009.

Happy Reading everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment