Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It ain't over 'til it's over...

I've been trying to keep my mouth shut about all (most) things political though there are many things going on in this country which are quite disturbing.

But, tonight, I just have to ask:

What is wrong with you, America?!!

Adam Lambert in the bottom two?!!

OMG!

I thought, for a moment there, that I was going to have to stick a fork in it and be done.

I'm going to bed now and pretend this has all been a very silly nightmare and hope that AI voters will recover their senses by next week.

I can't do this by myself, people...

4 comments:

  1. That's funny! I was sure this was going to be a political rant - and then I read further.

    I haven't watched AI at all this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot I could say politically...and I don't promise that I won't -- though I do try to control myself -- some things just beg to be addressed, other times, it's just not worth the effort..

    I have watched AI on and off ever since the beginning -- I came in about halfway last year; the two years before I didn't watch at all. This time I jumped in and haven't missed a beat.

    Speaking of beating, my heart was actually pounding last night -- how ridiculous is that?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just ain't right, that's all I can say. And my stomach is in knots -- which is totally and absolutely ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete