Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Thursday, May 8, 2008

Colette Gale's MASTER


This is the latest from erotic novelist Colette Gale -- her take on the COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO. Now, I have to admit, I've only read one other erotic novel -- and that was Ms. Gale's UNMASQUED -- based on THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. I was very curious to read something labeled "erotic" because I've written some R-rated stuff and wondered how close I'd come to erotica. I learned very quickly that the answer was "not very". It's not for everybody, I can tell you that -- and, in general, I won't be reading much erotic writing. But, for Ms. Gale, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment