Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Thursday, May 15, 2008

One Month

One month to go (well, really, as of yesterday). Last summer, when we started planning the wedding, it seemed so far off and, now, it's right around the corner. I'm pretty calm. So far. Ask me about that later! We've been getting a lot of response cards back -- and most of them have checked "will attend" -- which has surprised me. Figured lot of people would be on vacation or otherwise engaged. My daughter has always said she didn't care who was there as long as both families were -- well, looks like there's going to be a bigger audience than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment