Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Check Your Links

Apparently, the old EZboard link -- which took folks directly to my (or any transferred to Yuku) message board -- has now stopped working. I found this out when I could no longer reach my board (or my Jason Flemyng board) through my navigation bar, which contained the old addy. Of course, not being a computer whiz, I had to wait for hubby to get home to solve the problem -- which simply meant disposing of the old link and adding the new. The link to my forum (above) was also "broken" and has now been fixed. So, if your old bookmark contains the EZboard address, you need to get rid of that one and add the Yuku one (if it already says "yuku" somewhere in the addy, you're good to go). It looks to me like this was something which should have had a "heads up" but maybe it doesn't work like that. I have no idea. Live and learn. Well, live anyway. Sometimes I don't think I'm learning a damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment