Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Monday, November 3, 2008

I vote therefore I think...

Well, tomorrow is the big day and what will be will be. I would sing Que Sera, Sera but I've heard Doris Day and I'm not in her league.

Anyway, a final thought (I hope!) on the election:

Very poor reasons to vote or not vote for a candidate:

Race
Gender
Age


Very good reasons to vote for a candidate:

You understand and agree with his/her positions.

And that should be all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment