Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Monday, November 17, 2008

Say it ain't so...Todd...


I've pretty much had it with politics in general -- I'm still disappointed but hoping the miracle a lot of folks expect is going to occur, though I'm still a bit mystified -- and concerned -- about just how that miracle will take shape. So, there are a lot of things to get used to but there's one thing I'm really sad about. And that is, without Gov. Palin, in the VP seat, it means we won't be seeing much of Mr. Palin. Hmmm...I've always wanted to take an Alaskan cruise...

No comments:

Post a Comment