Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lamchop: Safe


So, Lamchop is safe for another week. Next week, I'll have to do this all over again. And the week after will be nearly unbearable.

I need serious professional help.

But that's how I've always been -- obsessive about such things.

Now, why couldn't I have been obsessive about a clean house? Or cooking dinner? Or ironing, for goodness sake?

Excuse me while I laugh myself silly over such nonsense.

Just for the record, I think Allison should have stayed and Kris should have gone. But they didn't ask me, did they?

Oh, wait a minute, they did ask me. And I told them exactly who I thought should stay. And I told them repeatedly.

Thank God for redial, that's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment