Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pardon me, boys...

is that the Chattanooga Choo-choo?

We actually chose a vacation destination -- Chattanooga, TN -- only about a four hour drive and lots of fun stuff to do -- including some historical things. No big whoop but the fact that we are actually going somewhere is momentous.

I'll wave when I'm at the top of Lookout Mountain -- make sure you wave back!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Ruby Falls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from the Ruby Falls -- spectacular! Went to Rock City and the Tennessee Aquarium (fabulous). I think tomorrow is Chickamauga Battlefield site. Very hot, very tired but we're having a nice time!

    ReplyDelete