Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Adam Lambert Pics from Charlotte

As I mentioned before, a friend of mine was also at the American Idol concert in Charlotte -- Sherri and her sister, Anne, had much closer seats than we had -- so, therefore, better photos! She has given me permission to share these with you -- the rest are posted here.

There are thousands of pics of Adam out there but photos are always more special when they are taken either by yourself or by someone who was at the same event. When I look at the ones we took or these, I can't help but think, "wow, I was there!!"

But, what I really want to know is this -- is that someone's hand on Adam's thigh?!!

4 comments:

  1. That would explain why it doesn't seem to be bothering him!! LOL!

    Seriously, though, I can't tell if it's actually on him or the camera angle just makes it look that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photo! I'm glad you got to see Adam - I know you were looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great -- everything I hoped it would be -- other than running into Adam somewhere on the street and making a complete fool of myself!

    ReplyDelete