Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One good apple...

I couldn't let another day go by without mentioning Donny Osmond's win on Dancing With the Stars. I was really pulling for him -- though unlike my Adam Lambert American Idol frenzy, I never voted. Not once. But I'm so thrilled Donny won. When I was 10, he and his brothers were the first concert I ever attended -- forty years later, I still haven't forgotten it. At 51, he is even more of an inspiration -- and proof positive that sometimes nice guys do finish first. Way to go, Donny! I wish I had half the energy!!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. its fun to see a "good" guy be recognized,,aint it? lol Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete