Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Monday, July 12, 2010

The rationing czar | The Augusta Chronicle

If this isn't a wake-up call, I don't know what is.

The rationing czar | The Augusta Chronicle

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. We were led into a "perfect storm" of marxism in this last election. We better educate and wake up or our kid aint gonna have anything.. may i cross link this from my Truth in Govt site,, thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure may.

    Obama said he was out to change America "fundamentally". I heard that loud and clear -- didn't you? I feel for my children and their children. I really do.

    ReplyDelete