Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Reading List

I can't compete with all the book bloggers out there who read hundreds of books every year but here's my list for 2012. I'll add to it as I read (you can access this post from a link under "Go here for...") I don't really do reviews but if you see anything I've read that you'd like to know more about, please ask and I'll give you my opinion. I also have a list on Facebook and I sometimes add a few thoughts there. Some of these books go right back on Paperbackswap after I've read them -- so if you're a member of PBS, look me up (LIS859). And, if you decide to join PBS, please consider clicking on the PBS link (on the right-hand side). I will get a couple of credits if you join that way!!

FICTION:

The Dressmaker 
To Be Queen 
Poison 
Fire on Dark Water 
The Borgia Betrayal
The Rose Garden 
The Second Duchess 
The King's Mistress 
Mariana
Lucrezia Borgia 
Dishonored 
Sins of the House of Borgia 
The Borgia Mistress 
Duchess of Aquitaine 
Fifty Shades of Grey 
Fifty Shades Darker 
Fifty Shades Freed 
The Virgin Widow 
Funny Accent 
Island of the Swans 
The Coffin Quilt 
Three
One Wicked Night
Mistress of Rome 
The Daughter of Siena 
His Last Duchess 
Daughters of Rome 
The Vanishing Point 
Mr. Timothy

NON-FICTION

Christianity and World Religions
Christianity's Family Tree



No comments:

Post a Comment