Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It always begins this way...

I hear it -- the faintest of whispers. At the moment, it's quite annoying because I have something I need to finish first. And this is not what I wanted to do next. And it may not be -- this may just be the murmurings of a foundation being laid. I haven't heard names yet -- title or characters. But I've seen faces. They are not quite yet making eye contact. But they will. Oh, they will. But for now, the distant dance has begun. And a character from the past is asking if he might make a brief cameo. Oh, darlin', whyever not? So, I wait for names and dates and times and places. Like a big jigsaw puzzle slowly being put together. And I am the glue. It's an awesome responsibility. But bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment