Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Monday, July 21, 2008

Richard III Fiction

I have a list, over on my forum, of the Richard III-related books I've read (I have a pile of unread ones that I hope to read over the rest of my lifetime -- wish me luck!) I actually have a separate section on Richard III and I used to list all of those types of books there but I decided I really wanted these books to mix and mingle in the other book section since some folks might never even look in the RIII forum -- especially if they have no interest in that era of history. So, if you're interested in my humble (and short) opinions of the books I've read (so far), mosey on over to my forum (the link is at the top of this page). Scroll down to "Spare Time Pursuits" and you'll see a "Books" subforum. Click on that and then you can click on the RIII tag for books related to him -- or the Medieval tag for other books set during that time period. Everyone is welcome to add their opinions on the books already listed or write about different books -- but you will have to join the forum in order to post (but not to read).

Richard Liveth Yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment