Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Monday, July 21, 2008

Win a GARDELLA VAMPIRE CHRONICLES novel!!!


While historical fiction may be my favorite kind of books to read, I like to go off the beaten path with my reading (and writing!) choices. One of my favorite authors is Colleen Gleason who writes the GARDELLA VAMPIRE CHRONICLE series. The 4th book in the series is coming out very soon and she has graciously allowed me to offer a chance to run a contest to win one of her books. The choice will be yours -- if you've never read any of them, you'll want to start with the first (THE REST FALLS AWAY). Or you may want the 2nd or 3rd (RISES THE NIGHT or THE BLEEDING DUSK). Or you may be waiting for the new one (WHEN TWILIGHT BURNS). The contest will be running on my personal forum -- click on the link at the top of this page, then go to the "Contests" section for instructions (please read them carefully)! The contest will run through next Sunday -- so don't delay! (Sorry -- open to US and Canada addresses only)

No comments:

Post a Comment