Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Saturday, February 7, 2009

Adam the First

As I've mentioned before, I've had an on-again, off-again love affair with AMERICAN IDOL. Some of them, I've watched from start to finish, some I've come in halfway -- or near the end -- and some I've not watched at all. This time I decided to watch the whole thing -- because, what can I say -- it's fun and I enjoy it.

This is the first time, though, that I've picked someone this early in the game to be the eventual winner. Actually, it was even earlier than this -- I chose him the moment I saw his very first audition a few weeks ago. There he is, I told my soon-to-be 17 year old daughter. She said he looked like a Jonas brother but she didn't disagree with my choice.

His name is Adam Lambert -- and he's made it through Hollywood week. Now, let's see just how far he can go. And how many times I can vote.

A lot, that's how many. I've done it before, you know. David Cook won, didn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment