Welcome to LIS!!

summer photo summer3_zpss1lsq81m.gif
As an aspiring writer, I blog about whatever happens to move me at the moment -- though some posts contain serious content, my big-picture goal is to bring a little humor into an often humorless world! Welcome, y'all, and make yourself at home! Please make sure you update your bookmarks!


When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger...Epictetus





Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shameful

If you want to see rabble-rousing, hate-mongering and very little truth up close and personal, you don't have to look any further than this.

4 comments:

  1. This was one of those things I had to weigh -- do I really want to give her more exposure (not that this little blog is well-read) or should I ignore it? In the end, I couldn't ignore it because it's so awful. No matter how much I may disagree with the "other side", you will never hear me say anything even close to this. You know what they say -- class is the way you treat other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed Janene as an actress in a couple of movies, but this tirade will force me to look at her in a different light. Pseudo-intellectuals, so full of themselves, spout BS and are so laughable. It's hard to believe that anyone takes them seriously. She is basically saying that anyone who doesn't agree with our black president is a racist. Believe me, my tax money being lavishly wasted has nothing to do with race and has everything to do with lack of common sense. I'm starting to think that everyone in Washington is devoid of that, and so are their blind followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a time when I would have said she was one of my favorite actresses -- she did a movie called "The Matchmaker" which I loved. But now, I can hardly stand to even see her. I truly don't care if people think differently than I do -- but I do care when someone is accusing people of racism and hate when they are basically spewing the same thing they railing against.

    ReplyDelete